Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Children

Today I am thankful for my children. They are what I am most thankful for in my life, they always have been, I would have to be put in a nut house if anything ever happened to them. I dont want anymore kids thats for sure! But I love my Brats. They grow up to damn fast!
Here is Coty:

He is my oldest, 14 now! I can still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. He is a mommas boy that is for sure. He is very quite most of the time and shy shy shy. He likes his video games like most boys and has a ball python that he names Yeti because she is big. Before he got her he would go to the woods and catch gardener snakes for all the neighborhood kids, they all called him the snake hunter. As matter of fact if a resident calls the office and has a snake in their yard I send my son instead of a maintenance man LOL. He thinks he is a comedian and can come up with some pretty funny one liners and really gets everyone cracking up sometimes! I love him so much he will always be my baby no matter how grown he gets!


Here is a pic of him on Santa's lap a few years ago, I had to bribe him to do it, it was the last time I could get him to do it LOL








Now we have my second baby Grace

We call her Gracie, she is 11 now and man oh man does she think she is grown! It has been my experience girls are much harder to raise then boys, I am glad I had my boy first because I probably would have kept my legs cross after having a girl first LOL
But really she is my pride and joy, she is my lil dancer, talker, helper, love bug ect. She is just an all around girly girl, loves to shop, be with friends and family and listen to music. She is very respectful of her elders and goes to the elderly peoples house in the neighborhood and takes out trash or helps with other chores, for nothing she just does it because she like to help people. Dont get me g she is no angel and can be a lil snot, she fights with her brother like cats and dogs and loves to aggravate him. But I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!

Here she is with Angelus my Ya ya's son, he just adores her and she adores him!

No comments: