Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Keeping fingers crossed


I know this has nothing to do with the Halloween theme I have been following but I am feeling like I have neglected The Secret! SO I just wanted to throw some random things out there :)
A while back I posted I was looking to get some extra money from the IRS and I printed myself out a check from the universe to help speed it along, and at the time I was wanting it to come ASAP, and I have been waiting waiting waiting, every week I find a new reason why I need the check to come and how I am going to use it. Well I found out yesterday that it is on its way at the end of the month! WOOT WOOT! Now this brings me to my next point..... I ALWAYS say everything happens for a reason and the universe will give us what we ask for but sometimes gives it to us in an unexpected way or it waits till just the right time. Well if I had got my check a month or more ago it would be LONNNNNG gone! Which brings me to yet another point..... Back when I first moved in to my work site property I said that one day it would be wonderful to be accepted as an employee unit and not have to pay rent, well that happened a while ago, and has been a blessing and I am thankful for it everyday! Now in the mean time I have thought how nice it would be to have a big three bedroom and I have been picturing it happening, well it just so happens that an opportunity has arose that I might be able to get the big 3 bedroom I want, and I will find out Tomorrow if the Board approves it, I am confident they will, I already am making moving plans painting packing ect. But the money I will be getting from the IRS is coming just perfectly in time to help with the expense of moving, now I just find it wonderfully awesome how the universe has played this all out for me, I asked for it I saw it and believed it would happen and I have been and will always be thankful for the wonderful things I already have been blessed with. And that's how it works simple as that!!!

On a side note: A friend of mine teenager was kinda going threw some emotional issues the other day and what teenagers dont right! So anyways she was talking to him and I decided to throw in my 2 cents about being positive ect. and I was brief but made valid points and honest to go he said " wow I feel like you just taught me the secret to life" And then I smiled and said "I did!" No go forth and be prosperous my child hehehe no I didnt add that last part but it would have been funny hehehe Anyways for me to help in just that lil itty bitty way makes me feel so good and maybe just those few words will make a big difference or even a lil difference its all good, so my point is dont be afraid to talk about and spread the word about being a happy positive person, like attracts like and happiness and good news create more happiness and good news!!

No comments: