Sunday, October 4, 2009

First Sunday.....


The first weekend of the season has been great! Last night we were very into some spooky movies, even a new one out called Trick or Treat that we got to have before the general public thanks to a relative on the inside of a local video store hehehehe! But it never fails we got the $hit scared out of us!!! Let me explain LOL There is a tradition called ghosting that my friends and family have had for a few years running now, basically you put some tricks and treats at someones home in the middle of the night and ring the doorbell and or knock real loud and take off before you get caught, then they in turn have to return the favor and ghost two more people sometime before the end of the season! Its very fun, I always always forget to expect it LOL I think we caught our "ghost" this year, but that's ok I usually try to get them first, they won this year but the season is not over MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!


So for tonight we have our first batch of homemade chili for the season to make and football ofcourse to watch, then when the house is sleeping and all is quite I tend to my alter and prepare for Samhain!Here is a Samhain alter from a few years ago.






WHO WILL BE THE NEXT GHOSTING VICTIM..............

No comments: