Monday, April 20, 2009

My daily message

As I mentioned before I get daily message's from the universe, I LOVE them! Here is mine from today its one of the coolest ones I have got lately.


You're freakin' me out, Kelly. I can't remember when you last looked so radiant. When your inner beauty shone so bright. When your step was so light and your smile so heavenly. And it's Monday! What's gotten into you?!

Does this have anything to do with recalling your divinity? Have you realized that time truly is on your side, and that more than enough of it remains for us to do your greatest work? Is it that you now see how much you already have, how many you've already helped, and how much you've already done?

Ahhhh! Your eyes just did that sparkly thing! Moonbeams just shot from your fingertips! The aroma, all around you, is like lavender! And your angels are locked wing to wing singing, "Weeeeeeeeee are the champions..."

...Okay, okay. So I'm pulling your leg a little bit. Truth be told, I can't remember when you didn't look like this.

All together now...
The Universe



© www.tut.com ®

p.s.
Don't you LOVE "Queen," Kelly?




Then here is my message from Friday which I wasn't at work Friday so I didn't read it till today (Monday) But its funny what it says, because When I went out Friday to the bar with my bff. This lady approached me after I did a song on Karaoke she was going on about how great it sounded ect (she was tipsy I am not that great a singer LOL) but anyways she was saying how her friend that was there with her used to love to sing all the time but has gone threw breast cancer lost her breast and was really self conscious about her self lately and couldn't bring herself up to sing ect ect well then I go into 'preaching posit ivy mode' and I just told her she was beautiful inside and out, she made the decision whether she knows it or not to not let the cancer kill her now she needs to look at it as learning experience make the choice to move on ect ect ect. And both women responded really well and i think I really made an impact with all I said, well the tipsy one hopefully will remember LOL but her Friend was sober and I know felt better about things when i was don't preaching. They both gave me a big hug and thanked me repeatedly. So anyways after all that here is my message from Friday...kinda ironic.


Give it thought, Kelly. Consider every angle. And then speak your mind.

You've not been drawn into anyone's life just to listen.

Loud and proud,
The Universe



© www.tut.com ®

P.S.
You're not here to be quiet, Kelly. Actually, you're one of my spokes-peeps.

No comments: