Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Tears

I have shed alot of tears over the last couple months over various things that may have been effecting me in one way or another. i am not usually a cry baby ever but the last few months it seemed as thow the tears came easily. Crying doesnt always have to be a bad thing. Today I have shed some tears, but not over anything that is effecting me in anything way other then love. They were tears of joy; I am surrounded by amazing people. My family.... I have a husband that has such a good heart he is helping a complete stranger have just a little bit of an easier life this winter. Him and I have had our differance and i wanna punch his lights out sometimes but he is a good man and has so much love to give. I have a 17 year old son that is still his mommas boy, he helps take care of me and waits on me hand and foot if he needs to , with no complaints, most 17 year olds only give a shit about their friends and partying. I have a 13 year old daughter that is more mature and responsable then most 30 year olds I know, she is your typical girly girl with her hair and make up and clothes and shoes and the mall OMG lol But thats one of the reasons I adore her. She like her father has a heart of gold and would bend over backwords for anyone, also like her brother she helps to take care of her momma and has become a very good cook in the process. I will brag all day about my family and I am sure complain too LOL I have a group of Ya -Ya's (aka friends) that are the most Loving, understanding, and giving people I have ever known. Then I have all these extended family members and friends that I dont get to see very often, but I know they are out there and the love is there no matter how near or far away. What more could I ask for. Everyday shoukd bring a new reason to be happy and so happy that it can bring a tear to your eye Look for it, it is there! Reminds me of a quote by a very wise man. Prof. A. Dumbledore, “ happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light”

No comments: