Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Grateful Wednesday


This is my kids when they were lil. They are what I am most grateful for in my life, over and above anything in the world. I am grateful they are growing up healthy and happy. I am grateful they are not some lying lil punk kids getting in trouble all the time (like so many kids today are). My son is quite and shy I wish he was a lil more outging but thats ok because its the quite ones you have to watch out for, he will be great one day and shine as bright as a star. For now I enjoy him being the mommas boy he is and will keep him hanging around being a kid for as long as I can. He just turned 15 and I thought ugh next year he will want a car and then teenagerdom will really start sinking in. I will need all my strength when that comes!
My daughter is out going and I dont worry about lil miss independant for a minute, I am grateful she is not to fast and chasing boys all over the neighborhood like some girls her age, she is my precious lil girl and I want to keep her that way for as long as I can. Girls are so much harder to raise then boys. She is going to be 11 & I am not looking forward to her becoming a preteen let alone a teen!


I am grateful for my husband, we have been together on and off since we were kids, I was 17 and he was 16 ( ya I went for the younger man LOL) We recently reconciled after being split up for a long time. We both needed to grow up some and he had some issues to sort out. We both have learned alot form each other and our familys(mainly mine)over the years. We love each other unconditionally, and have made things work against all odds. Our future is bright together forever I have my happy ever after.

No comments: